Sunday, April 11, 2010

Busy Bees!





So I am super busy, but wanted to update the blog world. I went to my last UAMS diagnostic/genetics appointment and they cleared my baby boy of any health issues AT ALL! It was very bittersweet since I remember that place as being the most horrid of all places I've ever been to and now a place of thankfullness and relief. I am getting my new bed this week, which I am so thankful that I am getting because I am so uncomfortable. I am only halfway done with the pregnancy, but I can't sleep at all. Our bed is 25 years old and was a hand me down, so it was past time. It is a good bed too a King size pillowtop that I am hoping will be a piece of heaven. I am stressed with school and work this month, just because the end of semester assignments and end of school year reports. But I keep thinking hopefully this time next year I will have my own kiddos and will finally get to do what I love, teach. We had a great Easter with family and baseball season is going strong. So every night is busy busy! I'm going to try and post some pictures of baby stuff that I am going to get, when finances allow, and although I am thankful we don't have any credit card debt (anymore! whew!) I sometimes wish I could pull out my plastic and just get the room fixed all at once! I am impatient. But until then, I will just look at his room online! Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment