Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blessed!

I can't believe my baby is 8 months old today. Time has flown by. I am so thankful, lucky, blessed, overwhelmed with joy etc etc to be able to stay at home with my little guy. I went to college while brad sacrificed, I got my masters while brad sacrificed, and now I'm staying home with our boys while brad sacrifices. I hope one day he will let me sacrifice for him. I can only hope my boys grow up to be as godly of a man their daddy is, because he truly puts his families happiness in front of his own. I am getting emotional because I am so thankful that I do get to stay at home and enjoy all the things I missed out on with Peyton. Thanks brad I love you. Speaking of sacrifice, Jesus Made the ultimate sacrifice for us. I am overwhelmed by his unconditional love also, so that we may have eternal life.  He is risen, thank the lord He is risen.

No comments:

Post a Comment