Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! I have several things to be thankful for, here are just a few:

My wonderful, handsome, and supportive husband
A healthy, smart, and fun son
A great family who is always there for me
Perfect friends who I could call anytime when I needed anything
A dog who really does live for me, brad, and peyton
resources to be able to get things we need and want
military personnel who have fought and are fighting for our freedom
and most of all...
a God who died on the cross for an undeserving mankind, thank you God for loving me even though I am not worthy of your love and salvation. I am so thankful for the many blessings, and I have a heavy heart tonight for those who are not as blessed as I am. Please be with those less fortunate and those who do not know your love and salvation.

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet....wonderful, supportive, handsome husband, is that Brad? Tell Brad I'm just kidding.

    ReplyDelete