Thursday, November 26, 2009

Where is your cell phone: purse
Your hair: straightened, for once!
Your mother: Amazing
Your Father: funny
Favorite Food: Italian
Dream Last Night: ???
Favorite drink: diet coke/starbucks
Your dream goal: happy healthy family
What room are you in: Living room
Your hobby: reading-Twilight Saga!
Your fear: something happening to Peyton
Where do you want to be in 6 years: home with family, everyone happy and healthy
Where were you last night: home
Something you aren't: good with directions
Muffins: Blueberry
Wish List Item: Canon xsi or bedroome suite
Where did you grow up: Conway
Last thing you did: had dinner with Natalie and Tre
What are you wearing: yoga pants and tshirt
Your tv: cake boss
Your pets: Brinkley and Colton
Friends: Miss them!
Your life: grand!
Your mood: thankful and a little stressed/anxious
Missing someone: yes-grandparents
Vehicle: dirty
Something you are not wearing: shoes
Favorite store: Target/Hallmark
Favorite Color: Pink
Last time you laughed: today
Last time you cried: ???
Best Friend: Brad/Natalie
One Place you go over and over: work!
One person who emails you regularly: MOM
Favorite place to eat: Brave
Thanks Kristen for the questionaire!!

3 comments:

  1. Ha - thanks so much!! I think we have a lot in common. I am terrible (and I mean terrible) with directions and I totally want a Canon! I hope we get to see you guys Monday night. I am going to be late b/c our sitter isn't able to get here until 7, but I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Julie! I am so glad you found my blog!! I totally remember you as such a sweetheart! Your little boy is not so little anymore, though!!! :) They grow up SO fast! I am going to show Connor your Halloween pics on here tomorrow...he is getting into Star Wars big time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie how are you? Your family is PRESH!!!

    ReplyDelete