Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fast and Furious

That seems to be what our life is right now...But all is well! Brad has been out of town all week which is always a bad week for me! I miss him and I am scared at night. But I am just thankful that he has a job and I have been praying for courage. Ha Ha. I have actually talked him into contributing to our blog so hopefully he will be writing soon. I have been sick all week and went to the doctor Tuesday. I thankfully do not have the flu, but a 'viral infection'. On a better note, I have lost four pounds! I am contributing it to the fact that I have started eating better because I have always worked out. Ok so not as vigorously but still. I did miss women's bible study and Peyton missed AWANA because I didn't want to spread my viral infection. This weekend is going to be full of relaxation because I have had a quiz, a lesson plan, an exam, a reflection, and my big certification exam tommorow to study for as well as regular work, baseball, church, and PTO. So I am worn out. I am feeling better and more optimistic about life which is a sign that everything will be ok.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer that you aren't feeling good! Brittany said you were sick last night. We missed you! :-) Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    Oh, and I hate when Derek is gone overnight too... It's no fun being home alone and hearing all the creepy things that go bump in the night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I missed ya'll too! I really really wanted to be selfish and go but I didn't. I will have to catch up on someone's video notes. I hate being home alone!

    ReplyDelete