Monday, September 21, 2009














Here are some of my fall things, I couldn't fit them all in. Also, notice that Brad so graciously put my BMI scale together and I am so glad! It is much more accurate that my other one, and I have lost about 6 pounds. I am still a little frustrated, just because it has been almost four weeks, and I have made some major changes. BUT I am not going to get discouraged because at least I have lost some. Brad's mom always tells me it is not about how much you weigh, but your inches and how things are fitting. I have no idea if I have lost inches or not, but I am keeping that in mind when I weigh. As for Brad who is not even trying to cut back or diet or excercise, has lost 12 pounds since the last time he weighed. I think that was actually in January of 2009. I know that is 8 months, but still! How can you lose 12 pounds and not even try? Although I am happy for him, even though he could care less, he is at least healthier. And an update for my mom and sis, I still have not been an overall winner, but I think they felt sorry for me and gave me a nice fall candy dish for my coffee table.
We have so much going on, as I mentioned in my last blog, but please keep us in your prayers this week. I have so much going on, I hope I don't lose my mind.

2 comments:

  1. Julie, I think loosing 6 pounds is great! Keep up the good work. I loved your Peyton story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooove fall!

    I agree - 6 pounds is great! And it is a "true" six pounds and not just water weight... so that is GREAT!

    ...and Derek can do the same thing. He can stop eating a 5th meal at night and lose 20 pounds. So frustrating!

    ReplyDelete