Tuesday, September 1, 2009

If you know me at all, then you know that it is very hard for me to turn down a stray dog. I have a soft spot for stray animals, probably because I have had three very special dogs get killed and I shudder to think of animals getting hit by vehicles which is most likely what will happen to strays. So, when I find a stray, which is more common in Greenbrier because they do not have an active animal rescue, I immediately put them in my backyard and run an ad in the paper. I have always found a home for every dog I've found-until now. I can't catch this dog, but he stays in our yard. He is a beautiful male yellow lab, who is not neutered. So last Wednesday we went to church. Came home, and Brinkley had dug a hole and escaped the fence. I am guessing because she is in heat or something because she has never done that. So we found her and the male dog, which Peyton has named Cowboy, roaming around the neighborhood. So we are wondering if we are going to have puppies. Hopefully not, that is the last thing we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment