Monday, September 21, 2009



WHY???

Brinkley!


After our walk!



Peyton is sitting closest to the camera, at the game


Here are some pics, some random, some not! Peyton got elected to be 'king' of his class for fall festival. I later found out it is a HUGE deal and something I do not necessarily have time for. It is all a fundraiser and whichever queen and king of each classe raises the most money, is the king and queen of the school, and they receive tons of prizes, trophies, a limo ride, etc. The winner is announced October 24th and we must rent a tux, I was told. Also, a fellow baseball mom told me they raised over 4000 dollars and still lost!!! I was thinking a few hundred! But it is an honor for Peyton, and he is very excited.
I am going to the Beth Moore conference in Memphis TN, the second weekend in October which I am soooo excited about. October is going to be busy busy! It is the first day of fall today, and my next post will be pics of my fall decor!

1 comment:

  1. I am SOO excited you are going to the Beth Moore conference too!! Remind me to answer your questions tonight cause I just remembered I never got on facebook to message you back! So sorry!!

    ReplyDelete