Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday

I am having a pitty party for myself so come on over! Yesterday I washed my iphone and I am sooooo sick over it! I waited almost two years for my upgrade and if you know me well I would frequently say well if we had an iphone we would know where to eat or wouldn't be lost. When I finally got my upgrade on my birthday, August 13th, I was so excited. I have never been a technology person, but it's the best invention ever especially for those that sit in countless hours of meetings. And I had to go and wash it! Then I started thinking why does everything always happen to me? I have always had bad luck my whole life! POOR ME! Brad and I are getting away this weekend for Dallas and it's also his birthday, so hopefully my week will brighten up. Thanks mom for always making me feel better-love you lots.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I am so sorry Julie! Bummer!!! I would be so sick over that as well girl... so sick. :-(

    I hope your week on goes up from here as well! Have fun in Dallas! Whoo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pitty parties allowed. Your luck is not nearly as bad as many other people have it. Think about it, you have a wonderful son, a new house, two new cars, you both have jobs, have more "toys" than the man in the moon, family that loves you, the list goes on and on. Have fun in Dallas!

    ReplyDelete