Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We decided to start a blog so that we can keep up with our memories better. This is an exciting time of year for us. Brad's job is going extremely well, which is truly an answered prayer. . I am working on my master's in teaching from UCA and I have about one more year until I am a teacher! I can't wait! Peyton just started first grade at Greenbrier Eastside and he loves it! We are very very blessed and God keeps blessing us. Oh and we just got a jet ski which we are super excited about. I will post pics soon. Can't wait for the Razorback game this weekend, we have great seats and it's the first game that all of us three will be going to together. It's usually Brad and Peyton and I stay at my sister's tailgate, So I'm excited to join the boys. Woo Pig Sooie!!!

2 comments:

  1. You guys just got a jet ski? Are you crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are!! Actually a friend gave us a heck of a deal and we have been wanting something to go out on the lake with, but could never find anything in our price range. It's a 1999 3 seater, so it's older but does what we need it to do!

    ReplyDelete